BEDROCK BTB65 TALKBOX
Every STIPA measurement, whether it is with our STIPAmeter or any other device, needs a source for the STIPA test signal. The Bedrock BTB65 TalkBox is accurate and reliable, but also compact and light enough to pack for every measuring job.
The Bedrock BTB65 Talkbox can be used as an electronic signal source by utilizing the line-out connection. Or it can be used as a calibrated acoustic signal source, due to its integrated loudspeaker. The Bedrock BTB65 Talkbox is designed to accurately play the STIPA test signal, as well as several other test signals. The device features an interactive LCD touchscreen to show,which allows you to easily control all features and monitor its settings at a glance.
- Plays STIPA test signals according to IEC-60268-16 rev. 4 (2011) and draft rev. 5 (2017)
- Play noise (pink, white), sine waves (125 – 8000 Hz) and sweeps
- Also plays back calibrated speech signals, to announce the beginning and end of tests and to obtain a subjective impression of speech intelligibility while testing (male and female speech, US, UK, SP, FR, GE, NL).
- Signals are played back with automatically calibrated spectrum and level (no user calibration needed – optional adjustment of nominal level).
- Can also be used as an electronic signal source through the featured line-out jack.
- Has a 3.5mm jack line-in to use the TalkBox as a powered loudspeaker with computers and smartphones.
- Loudspeaker frequency range 20 – 16,000 Hz; flat response within +/- 1 dB between 80 Hz and 16 kHz
- Plays back signal at a standardized (calibrated) signal levels of 54-72 dB(A) @ 1m
- Signal level can be increased/decreased relative to nominal level to test dynamics
- Powered through external power supply (included)
The Bedrock BTB65 comes with AC power supply (110V-240V) with international adapters and a ruggedized, waterproof case.