BEDROCK INTELLIGIBILITY MEASUREMENT KIT
This kit contains all you need for speech intelligibility measurements using the STIPA method according to most national and international standards, including the following:
- NFPA72 Annex D
The functionality extends far beyond just STIPA measurements, and covers all of the most commonly required acoustic test methods:
- STIPA measuring (quick screening mode, pro mode)
- Full STI using the direct method (65 second measurement). With firmware 2.0
- Speech Level Measurements cf IEC-60268 Annex J. With firmware 2.0
- Class 2 / Type 2 sound level meter (fast, slow, A/C.Z-weighting, Leq) conforming to IEC-61672 class 1, ANSI S1.4 Type 1.
- Real Time Analyzer (1/3 and 1/1 octave)
- FFT analyzer (detailed frequency analysis up to 32768 lines)
- RT60 measuring (reverberation times: T20/T30/EDT).
- Noise Curves (NR, NC, PNC, NCB, RC, RC mark II) With firmware 2.0
- Calibrated audio recording
- LAeq long-term logging and monitoring
- Audio oscilloscope
- AC Volt meter for audio line level measurements (dBU, dBV, V rms) With firmware 2.0
- USB audio device mode – calibrated audio for your PC-based software applications
- More functionality will be added through free future firmware upgrades.